ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION:We seek talented leaders and team members to continue to help us transform the moving and storage industries.
POSITION SUMMARY:Responsible for maintaining 100% customer satisfaction at all times. Receiving inbound calls and making outbound calls to communicate our product to customers to increase rentals. Ensure that information regarding delivery, pick up, redelivery and final pick up of containers is accurate and completed in a timely manner. Sell insurance, damage waivers, and moving supplies to customers. Collect on accounts, invoice customers, and send auction notifications. Work with both residential and commercial accounts. Focus on providing a “WOW” experience for customers.
- Perform duties involving the operation of a sophisticated phone system and proprietary software program
- Address customer needs from the initial delivery to the scheduling of final pick up of containers
- Initiate new and follow up on open Incident Reports
- Maintain a 100% customer satisfaction outlook at all times
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Regular attendance and punctuality required
- General knowledge of basic math skills, ability to calculate percentages
- Excellent written/verbal/interpersonal communication skills sufficient to communicate and interact effectively with customers and co-workers
- Effective listening skills
- Ability to identify needs through oral communication
- Excellent command of the English language, good use of grammar skills. Bilingual skills helpful
- Ability to type a minimum of 45 words per minute.
- PC proficiency with knowledge of Windows 8, computer applications including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Google business apps.
- Experience working with Call Center phone systems and SMD’s Sitelink software are helpful but not required.
ABOUT US:Mobile Attic is a Portable Self-Storage company. Over the last 10 years, we have had the privilege of serving thousands of customers throughout the entire state of SC. We have offices in Columbia, Greenville-Spartanburg and Charleston, SC. Recently we have decided to pursue a very aggressive growth strategy and need new employees to help us achieve our goals.
MISSION STATEMENT:Creating a Convenient, Stress Free Storage Experiences, one customer at a
- To Honor Christ in all that we do and be a light to those around us
- Always be above Reproach. Exercise Integrity
- We are a business, not a Charity. As a business, we must make a fair consistent profit in order
to remain in business
- To strive to follow the Vision and Mission everyday
- Don’t Burn Bridges – Build Bridges
- To use the resources we have been given to help others
- Follow the Golden Rule
- Create Fun Environment
- Use our Unique God given talents to create and leave a lasting Legacy