WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
We are looking for a user experience designer with strong interests and capabilities in the design and development of engaging user experiences. The ideal candidate will thrive in a work environment that requires strong problem solving skills and independent self-direction, coupled with an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication. This individual excels at providing both highly analytical as well as highly creative ideas to a design engagement. The candidate will also have extensive experience in a fast-paced and innovative development environment.
- Research, design, and implement a cohesive web experience across multiple platforms including PC’s, tablets, and mobile phones.
- Continuously A/B test for higher customer engagement and conversion.
- Researching interaction design trends
- Researching technology trends
- Performing other duties as assigned
- UX design experience for software or Web applications which leverage emergent technologies, consumer electronics and/or mobile devices
- Strong conceptualization ability, strong visual communication ability, drawing skills and sketchbook technique
- Exceptional design skills, production value and attention to detail
- Ability to create wireframes as well as visual design comps
- Strong working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Fireworks and associated design tools
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of common web project management practices
- Understanding of common web development practices
- Video and sound editing
- Pursuing a degree in interaction design, new media design or related design field
- Portfolio to accompany resume
- Background check and reference checks required upon hire
ABOUT US:Mobile Attic is a Portable Self-Storage company. Over the last 10 years, we have had the privilege of serving thousands of customers throughout the entire state of SC. We have offices in Columbia, Greenville-Spartanburg and Charleston, SC. Recently we have decided to pursue a very aggressive growth strategy and need new employees to help us achieve our goals.
MISSION STATEMENT:Creating a Convenient, Stress Free Storage Experiences, one customer at a
- To Honor Christ in all that we do and be a light to those around us
- Always be above Reproach. Exercise Integrity
- We are a business, not a Charity. As a business, we must make a fair consistent profit in order
to remain in business
- To strive to follow the Vision and Mission everyday
- Don’t Burn Bridges – Build Bridges
- To use the resources we have been given to help others
- Follow the Golden Rule
- Create Fun Environment
- Use our Unique God given talents to create and leave a lasting Legacy