Mobile Attic Portable Storage – Columbia, SC
- Organizes prior website design; previewing and editing current design.
- Develops a detailed sitemap and navigation; establishing a layout that funnels traffic for optimized conversion rate.
- Creates a website with updated appearance; utilizing the Headway Theme in WordPress to maintain current functions.
- Continues to maintain site’s content and graphics; refining site’s appearance and message to meet potential customers’ needs.
- Introduces new technology and options to the site; tracking data, evaluating patterns and suggesting improvements to the website in accordance with the needs of the company and customers.
- Provides and maintains website security; identifying threats and installing site security measures.
- Exercises consistent communication with colleagues and supervisors; challenging ideas and developing an accurate marketing message.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED: EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- A degree or formal training in web design/development preferred.
- Portfolio demonstrating recent experience with designing/developing websites in WordPress; experience with Headway WordPress Theme preferred.
- Skilled in using Photoshop – or equivalent applications – for graphic design.
- Excellent command of the English language; proper use of grammar and ability to speak clearly and concisely; bilingual skills helpful.
- Ability and willingness to learn business rules and procedures in relation to technological needs.
- Ability to develop and enact marketing messages and campaigns; marketing experience preferred.
- Ability to quickly learn and use Mobile Attic’s proprietary software and other internal systems.
- Ability to troubleshoot technological issues and devise a solution.
- Team/Interpersonal Skills
- Flexibility to re-prioritize based upon company needs.
Work under immediate supervision of assigned Supervisor.
SCOPE OF DECISIONS
Collaborate with team and supervisor to devise tactics and execute decisions. Autonomy and trust is extended to accomplish objectives.
This is a climate controlled office environment during normal business hours.
- Ability to use hands and fingers to operate a computer for up to 8 hours per shift; type on a keyboard, use a mouse to navigate; vision to view small details on a monitor
- Ability to hear and to verbally communicate using a connected headset device
Ability to pass a pre-employment background check, and a drug test, and willingness to submit to random drug testing according to company policy
Adhere to scheduled work times. Flexibility, weekends, evenings and overtime hours will be required to meet business needs.
Position Location: Columbia, SC
The above declarations are not intended to be an “all-inclusive” list of the duties and responsibilities of the job described, nor are they intended to be such a listing of the skills and abilities required to do the job. Rather they are intended only to describe the general nature of the job, and a reasonable representation of its activities.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY, AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER
The Mobile Attic is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer. We will not discriminate unlawfully against qualified applicants or employees with respect to any term or condition of employment based on race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, age, religion, physical or mental disability, marital status, place of birth, military service status, or other basis protected by law.